Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WoWW #2

Yes, it's time for another Words of Wisdom Wednesdays!

"I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true." - Walter Elias Disney

Dreams are very important. This quote signifies, at least to me, that dreams are a road full of challenges. You have to take the rise to the occasions that are presented to you upon your path to making your dream come true and overcome the obstacles to get to your dream. Sometimes paths involve taking chances and risks. With dreams, though, the rewards reaped are more than the risks involved to get to them.

This quote says that dreams are something you must work toward and that while the path may not be easy, making those dreams come true is possible. All it takes is a little faith, trust and pixie dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment